2010年8月30日星期一

Meaningful

Girl : Thanks for the fun day
Boy : No Problem
Girl : Can i ask u few question ??
Boy : Sure
Girl : And.......
Girl : Be honest
Girl : Have i ever cross your mind ?
Boy : No
Girl : Do u like me ?
Boy : No
Girl : Do u want me ?
Boy : No
Girl : Would u cry i left
Boy : No
Girl : Would u live for me?
Boy : No
Girl : Would u do anything for me?
Boy : No
Girl : Choose me or u life
Boy : My life

The girl ran away in shock depression
The boy ran after her told her

The reason u never crossed my mind because
Your Always on my mind

The reason why i don't like u is because
I LOVE U

The reason i don't want is because
I need u

The reson i wouldn't cry if left
Because i'll die if u left

The reason i wouldn't live for u is because
I would die for u

The reason i'm not willing to do anything for u is because
I would do everything for u

The reason i choose my life is because
U r my life

没有评论:

发表评论